Thursday, November 20, 2014

11/20/2014

Of course again I have forgotten about the existence of this blog. Well not much is going on other than the usual.

However I have actually discovered something regarding my writing. For awhile I have been struggling to create a story revolving Damas history on how he became the exchanger etc. I have a general idea how I'm going to make it, but its actually hard to lay out all the events I want to take place in words. Sort of funny considering the way I write comes across as very simple after I've gone over so many different directions on how to express or show details.

Blah I started rambling.. anyway I realize that every section in my book has been driven by music I've listened to. Today I heard this love song and got myself actually unstuck. Although a love song has nothing to do with what is being written. I just thought I would share that, lol. ✍(◔◡◔)

No comments:

Post a Comment