Sunday, May 7, 2017

5/7/17

My brother was like YOU HAVEN'T  HARDLY DONE ANYTHING WITH THIS. ~_~ Thus here I am. I really don't enjoy talking about myself in general so this is a bit weird. Oh well - let's give it a go, shall we? 

My latest chapter is almost done. I got about 1.5k words left to go. I started writing my chapters in a steam software program called Nimble Writer. Honestly, I got tired of trying all these free offices and other word documents. Simply they just suck, lol. Plus you can save everything to the cloud. I can't tell you how many times I've panicked over my computer messing up and losing my progress. 

What else, uh...? I was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder this year, which they think it's mostly related to PTSD. Then Acanthosis Nigricans, Psoriasis. Fortunately, I almost have both of them fixed. It's been really a trial and error. I also got two more issues I need to get checked out too.  As much as my mental health is improving. I feel like everything else is deteriorating all at once. I guess things could be worse? Although I am constantly telling myself that while everything keeps piling up. XD 

I do miss Blazerine. Lol, I'm throwing a lot of random thoughts on here. Since I do basically use myself as a concept for her. I think there's a lot of new things I can bring to the table. Mostly experiences. For instance, when my hair got burnt. I made Blazerine get her hair chopped off, lol. I think it brings a bit of realism to the story. Or perhaps character development? Either way, it's been a motivation to get more progress done so I can get back to my favorites. I've come up with a lot of idea's for Fenix and Lyrist specifically. 

Most of the poetry and song lyrics I create, stem off my characters. I do that usually when I get stuck on a chapter. I try my best to connect with them in order to help decide what to do next. Like I've said in the past. "I know the beginning and ending to my story, but I don't know how to get there. Fortunately, my characters will show me the way." Sometimes it just takes a little longer. ;) And oddly enough I get most of my idea's in the shower. 

Annd I just made this https://ask.fm/Blazerine

Anyhoo... I HOPE TO GET THIS CHAPTER DONE SOON SO RAAWWWR!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment